Saturday 14 January 2017

Beautiful You

Hello Everyone,





Today I am taking part in my Stampin Up teams Blog Hop that is celebrating  the launch of the Spring/Summer Catalogue featuring lots of  new Stamp Sets and Papers. So if you have just arrived from one of my teamies... Welcome I hope you are enjoying all the lovely projects.

*****

The Stamp Set I have made my card with showcases the Beautiful You Stamp Set. I personally think that this is going to be one of the most popular sets , lovely stamps, sentiments and so many uses.




The card base is Pool Party cardstock and I used the Definitely Dahlia stamp from the Annual Catalogue in  Calypso Coral. As I didn't want the colour to be too strong I stamped off on a sheet of paper first.

I then stamped the lovely stylish lady from the Beautiful You Stamp Set on the top and layered onto Basic Black cardstock.

I then wrapped some Pool Party Bakers Twine around and finished it off with a little bow, both of these items are from the Cupcakes and Carousels Embellishments Kit.

The sentiment also comes from the Beautiful You Stamp Set along with the little background shadow.

I finished it off with some Calypso Coral Enamel Shapes.

Please click on the links below to see all the other Pootlers projects.





Thanks for stopping by today I hope you are enjoying all the lovely creations.

*****




Beautiful You is such a versatile Stamp Set, please feel free to pop over to my shop and buy it now !!

The PDF version of the new catalogues are available to look at in the sidebar, but if you would like a'proper' version do give me a shout. Remember also for every £45 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale-a Bration catalogue.

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.

Happy Stamping 

Laurie x





25 comments:

  1. Love your unusual colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set, and I love what you've done with it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with this set..Thanks Karen x

      Delete
  3. Lovely card, colours look great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and I love pool party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card, especially the background. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Laurie. I love the way you've used Definitely Dahlia stamp to create the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card Laurie.
    Theresa x

    ReplyDelete