Tuesday 31 January 2017

Stampin Up Hey Chick New Home

Hello Everyone

My second project with The Hey Chick Stamp Set from Sale-a Bration is a New Home card I made for my sister.

She has just moved to live beside the sea on the South coast, and hopefully will have a spare room for me for some summer weekend getaways !



I used some Cupcakes and Carousels design paper on a Calypso Coral card base. The image I stamped and paper pieced with the same paper then die cut and layered with the Stitched Shape Framelit dies.  I cut one of the lace doilies in half for a bit of added interest.
The sentiment is made from the Labeller Alphabet Stamp Set.

This versatile Stamp Set is available to you FREE !! when you spend £45 in either the Annual or Spring/Summer catalogues.

For more information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please sign up on the sidebar for e mail notifications of my new blog posts. I will be showing you another super project using this Stamp Set on Thursday.

Until then

Happy Stamping

Laurie x

1 comment: