Thursday 9 February 2017

Big on Birthdays Cased Card..

Hello Everyone,

At the end of January I took part in my Stampin Up teams bloghop. One of my teammates posted a couple of lovely cards and so...I copied them for some birthdays I have this month.

Here at Stampin Up we like to Copy And Share Everything..I have used different colours and embossing folders..lol.






I made these using Indigo Island and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the Cable Knit Embossing Folder. I used Silver and Gold Foil sheets to layer up, and a Metallic Enamel Shape to finish off.




The sentiment is from the Big on Birthdays Stamp Set from the Spring Summer catalogue.
I think these are such smart masculine cards that we all struggle to make sometimes, but would equally make lovely ladies cards with the addition of flowers and embellishments

So Thanks Jill for your fabulous design. X




*******

The PDF version of the new catalogues are available to look at in the sidebar, but if you would like a 'proper' version do give me a shout. Remember also for every £45 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale-a Bration catalogue.
To purchase any items head on over to my online shop.

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.

Happy Stamping 

Laurie x









No comments:

Post a Comment