Thursday 2 February 2017

Hey Chick, Egg Timer

Hiya,

Welcome to my third blog post featuring the Sale-A=Bration stamp set "Hey Chick".

I love the way this set could feature in so many kitchen projects as well as making Fabulous Cards.

I found a small box frame and thought I would use this crazy chick stamp in it, and as I stamped it out and framed it, I realised that if I used some of the other sentiments in the set it could be an egg timer !



You would not believe the trouble I had finding an egg timer....just pop down to the charity shop I thought...bound to have some........no , no and no.

Eventually I purloined one from my dear Mama and then I had to redo my background and paper piecing because the original version was red and green,

The lengths we go to for our art !

Anyway that's my projects using the Hey Chick Stamp Set, pop back to the previous two posts if you missed the others, I think they are worth a look.



This Stamp Set is one of the products that are free with any purchase from our current catalogues of £45 , that is for every £45 you spend you earn a free product. Click on the Shop Now button to get started.

Look in my sidebar for the PDF versions or I can post you out the catalogues if you prefer.

There are some great offers on at the moment.

If you would like to start your collection of the wonderful Stampin Up products go to my online shop and click join the fun. You can then purchase goods to the value of £130 ( yes, that's anything you want) and pay only £99.
THEN you get to choose two extra  Stamp Sets FREE ! on top of that....BARGAIN.

You can then continue to buy your products at a discount, just keep the stuff you have bought and play with it or start to work as a demonstrator. It really is up to you .

If you would like any more information please get in touch. You can also find me on Facebook as Paperjay Crafts, it would be lovely if you could pop over and like my page if you get a chance.

Until next time,

Happy Stamping

Laurie x



4 comments: