Thursday 23 February 2017

Pootles Blog Hop, Bookcase Builder Stamp Set






Stampin Up Bookcase Builder

It's my second week on the Pootler's Design Team featuring the Bookcase Builder Stamp Set.

There are lots of lovely small images in the set and this week I have used the baby images to welcome a new arrival to the family.

I made a card base from Blushing Bride cardstock a pretty pink and made the first layer with the lovely soft yellow So Saffron.

Using the baby images in the stamp set I made my own backing paper by randomly stamping the images in different colours on Very Vanilla cardstock.

After stamping the sentiment from the set onto Very Vanilla and layering onto Blushing Bride I used dimensionals to mount this onto a So Saffron Stitched Shape Framelit and lace doily.

 I made a little bow from the Calypso Coral ribbon in the Cupcakes and Carousels Embellishment Kit to finish the card off.

I think it's a lovely welcome for Baby Isabella Louise 

I hope you have enjoyed my project today and I have given you some inspiration for using this versatile stamp set.



Happy Stamping 

Laurie x


*******

The PDF version of the new catalogues are available to look at in the sidebar, but if you would like a 'proper' version do give me a shout. Remember also for every £45 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale-a Bration catalogue.

To purchase any items please head on over to my online shop.

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.



1 comment:

  1. I love, love LOVE this card Laurie. The colours are so pretty & a really clever way to use this set. x

    ReplyDelete